Lost access to authenticator

Options
ethanding
ethanding
Community Member
edited November 2022 in iOS

To whom it may concern,

Hi, I recently got a new iPhone but I forgot to back up my authenticator before I sold my old device, now I’m no longer able to access my 1Password account, I do not have access to a trusted browser so I can’t disable 2FA. I still have the security key and master password, so I’m wondering if it’s possible to retrieve my acccout?

Comments

• Hello @ethanding! 👋

I'm sorry that you've lost your authenticator app and can't sign in to 1Password. If you still have access to the 1Password app on one of your devices then please try the steps in this article: If you lose access to your authenticator app

If you no longer have access to 1Password on any of your other devices, or if the steps don't work, then I recommend sending an email to support+forum@1Password.com so that our support team can look into this and help further. After emailing in, you'll receive a reply from BitBot, our friendly robot assistant with a Support ID that looks something like [#ABC-12345-678]. Post that here, and I'll be able to locate your message and make sure it's gotten to the right place. 🙂

-Dave

• ethanding
    ethanding
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Dave, thanks for helping. My support ID is [#FQM-96527-884].

• ethanding
    ethanding
    Community Member
    Options

Sorry, forgot to @Dave_1P , once again, thanks for helping.

• @ethanding

Thank you for posting the Support ID. I've located your ticket and one of my colleagues will send you a reply as soon as possible. To prevent duplication of effort I'm closing this forum thread. 🙂

ref: FQM-96527-884

This discussion has been closed.