Boy I am having a problem. Can you please tell me why there is no one I can call for help.

Options
Row
Row
Community Member

If one password is so big why is there no one who can talk me through a problem.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Boy I am having a problem. Can you please tell me why there is no one I can call for help.

Comments

• Row
    Row
    Community Member
    Options

I am locked out of my account. I have the key but don't know the password. Where do I put the key to unlock my account. I am the only user on this account. I started in 2018 and have not had any problems until today!!!!!!!!
    No one to call and ask I am so upset knowing all my passwords are locked up and I can't use them. I just suggested this app to my employees to use. But with having the problems I am dealing with and no customer service I can say I am rethinking my decision. I hate this app.

• Hi there @Row

Email lets us list detailed steps and share links to resources, providing a reference that can be saved for the future; for this reason, we don't offer phone or chat support.

I can see that you've already emailed us about this issue – someone will reply to you as soon as they can.

In the meantime, if you've forgotten your account password, take a look at this article from the 1Password Support website:

If you forgot your 1Password account password or you can't unlock the app

If you don't have your Emergency Kit, and none of the steps in that article help, one of our team will be in touch with you and they'll be able to assist you further.

— Grey

This discussion has been closed.