View membership expiry date in mobile app.

Options
snozdop
snozdop
Community Member

Are there any plans to be able to view the 1Password membership expiry date from within the iOS app? If not, could this submitted as a future feature request?

Logging in to https://my.1password.com/ from a mobile device is a little cumbersome with 2FA etc. plus the Billing section of that site is the only page that isn't mobile-optimised for some reason.

Thanks.

1Password Version: 8.9.7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 16.1
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Hi there @snozdop

Are there any plans to be able to view the 1Password membership expiry date from within the iOS app? If not, could this submitted as a future feature request?

We have an open feature request for this, so I've added a vote on your behalf.

Logging in to https://my.1password.com/ from a mobile device is a little cumbersome with 2FA etc. plus the Billing section of that site is the only page that isn't mobile-optimised for some reason.

Double-check that you aren't requesting the desktop version of my.1password.com by tapping on the ᴀA button in Safari, or the ••• button in Chrome. Other browsers will have similar settings. When I go to the Billing site on an iPhone, it looks like this:

This shows the renewal date of your subscription in the area I've highlighted. Have a try of that, maybe trying another browser on your device, and see how things go. I'll be here if you need any help. :)

— Grey

ref: IDEA-I-2198

• snozdop
    snozdop
    Community Member
    Options

Yeah, that's exactly what I see. And your screenshot shows the issue of the page content being wider than the screen (viewport), so it is cropped off horizontally, and you have to scroll the page sideways to view everything.

Normally, for a mobile-optimised page, the columns would be set to the width of the screen and the content would re-flow to fit, moving blocks below each other.

Other pages at my.1password.com fit the page width.

• @snozdop

Ah, I see. Sorry for the confusion there. Yes, that does seem to be the case, so I've filed an issue with the team. It's worth mentioning that if you already have a payment method added to your account, you'll receive notice by email 7 days before your subscription renews.

If there was ever a problem taking payment for your subscription, and your account becomes frozen, you'll receive an email, and you'll see "Account Frozen" in the Manage Accounts section of the 1Password app, like in this example:

I hope that helps. Please let me know if you need anything. :)

ref: dev/b5/b5#18684

This discussion has been closed.