1Password CLI unable to create server (403 forbidden)

Options
blixhavn
blixhavn
Community Member

I'm trying to set up a 1Password Connect server, and for this I need a 1password-credentials.json file. I've made a new vault in my organization, and as far as I can see I have all the permission I can have for this vault. Still, I'm denied with a 403 when trying to do the following:

❯ op connect server create kubernetes-dev --vaults <vault id>
[ERROR] 2022/10/06 13:42:13 (403) Forbidden: You aren't authorized to access this resource.

Is the problem that I lack some role in the organization?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:cli unable to create server

Comments

• Hello @blixhavn, thank you very much for reaching out. I could reproduce the error when I don't have permission to create integrations in my account. With that said, can you please sign in to your 1Password account here and let me know if you have administrator or owner access to your account and do you see Integrations option on the side menu? If not, I am happy to look deeper into your account to see what happens with your permissions. However, it means we might require your email address to your account. So to avoid revealing users' personal information, please send us a direct email to this address support+x@1password.com, and we can go from there.

This discussion has been closed.