Profile artwork to differentiate between multiple accounts? And/or their names underneath?

Fofer
Fofer
Community Member
edited November 2022 in Business and Teams

I consult for three different companies and so have three different 1Password accounts. Everything works great but this login screen could be improved. I have to hover over them to see which one it is before clicking. I'd rather have them labelled distinctly so I don't have to guess. Is there a way to choose a different pic for each? If so, I can't find it...

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Hi there @Fofer

The account picture can be changed by an Admin on each of those accounts if they sign in to 1Password.com, then click Settings in the sidebar. From your screenshot, it looks like none of them have been changed from the default team picture. In that case, you can hover your pointer over each one to find the name and email address used in each case, like this:

(note: email address changed in screenshot)

Ask your Admin(s) to update the icons to something more meaningful for the account, and you'll see that change when you next unlock 1Password. Hope that helps! :)

— Grey

• Fofer
    Fofer
    Community Member

Great, thanks!

• @Fofer – You're welcome! If you need any help at any time, do let us know. :)

• Fofer
    Fofer
    Community Member
    edited November 2022

I've got the profile pics customized now. Much nicer to look at, thanks! I also made an interesting discovery. As it turns out, I didn't really need to click on an account first, in order to log into that account. If the password I enter, matches one of the accounts, it opens that account, and only that account. No need to pre-select beforehand.

Using TouchID however, opens all of the accounts at once. I was wondering if I could set it so that TouchID only opened one account while the other two accounts would require manual password entry, but that doesn't look to be possible (...yet?)

• Hi @Fofer,

Thanks for asking about choosing which accounts can be unlocked with 1Password. It's not something 1Password offers, but I'll share your feedback with the team for their consideration. Thank you for contributing to 1Password’s evolution.

Let me know if you have any additional information or comments regarding your use case.

ref: IDEA-I-2243

This discussion has been closed.