To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

transferring personal passwords from corporate to personal account

dannyyel
dannyyel
Community Member

I have been using 1Passwords on my corporate account for several years. I used it to store many personal passwords. I am retiring from the company at the end of the year. I would like to be able to get a personal account and transfer my personal passwords to it before I loose my corporate account. How do I do this?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:transferring personal passwords from corporate to personal account

Comments

• Hey @dannyyel

I have been using 1Passwords on my corporate account for several years. I used it to store many personal passwords. I am retiring from the company at the end of the year. I would like to be able to get a personal account and transfer my personal passwords to it before I loose my corporate account. How do I do this?

To avoid exposing any confidential information, I have reached out to you via email. This will allow us to go into greater detail about getting things sorted out. Please respond to the email once you receive it! :)

ref: WWA-37656-736

This discussion has been closed.