All changes made on Mac last night lost - turned on 2FA on many sites, updated passwords, etc.

Options
pashaw01
pashaw01
Community Member
edited November 2022 in Mac

I spent a few hours on 1Pass Mac last night adding tags, turning on 2FA on many web sites. I noticed that my changes were not on the web or iOS. I restarted 1Pass Mac and all of my changes are now gone. How can I get these changes back?

1Password Version: 1Password for Mac 8.9.8 (80908009)
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 13.0.1 (22A400
Browser:_ Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Lost all changes

Comments

• Hi there @pashaw01

It'll probably be best if we help you with this individually by email. Please email us at support+forum@1password.com and you'll receive an auto-reply from BitBot containing a conversation number, which looks like [#ABC-12345-123] – post that here and I'll make sure your email goes to the right team so that we can investigate. :)

— Grey

• pashaw01
    pashaw01
    Community Member
    Options

I bet it's my fault. At some point I turned on 2FA on 1Password app. After I did this I did not restart 1Password on my Mac, so my hunch is it was disconnected as a result. I've fixed all of my data and I'm good now, everything working as expected. Thanks!

• Thanks for the update, @pashaw01! I'm glad to hear you got the bottom of it, though I'm sorry it had to come at the expense of some of your updates. I hope it doesn't discourage you from continuing to improve the security of your data, it sounds like all the changes you made would've given your Watchtower score a nice boost. 😁

You know where to find us if you have any questions in the future. 🙂

This discussion has been closed.