Unable to enter the entry

photonlight
photonlight
Community Member

Hi, basically when I open 1Password (8.9.7) on my iPhone and start searching for a password, when I find it and try to tap, nothing happens, I can’t open any entry I found.

Though when I click here and there in the app, open home, open items, vaults and then go back to search, they found items can be opened. So, it happens only when the start screen is the search.

Also it could be nice to be able to copy the app version :)

Comments

• Hi there @photonlight

We'll need to gather some more information about what's going on here, so if you could email support+forum@1password.com, including a link to this conversation, you'll get an auto-reply from BitBot which contains a conversation number. It'll look like [#ABC-12345-123]. Post that number here and I'll be able to direct your message to the right place. :)

— Grey

• photonlight
    photonlight
    Community Member

I can't reproduce it anymore, I'll send the details next time

• Thanks for the update @photonlight . Let us know if you have any questions in the meantime!

Alvin

• photonlight
    photonlight
    Community Member

Post that number here and I'll be able to direct your message to the right place. :)

[#HWD-65978-968]

I've attached the video how to reproduce it and all the versions

• @photonfield

Thank you. We've received your email, and one of the team will reply to you as soon as they can.

This discussion has been closed.