To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Extend my 1Password account

Options
amikure
amikure
Community Member
edited November 2022 in Memberships

Hello everyone. My 1 password family plan will be expired on Jan. 23rd 2023. I want to extend for several years. Is there a Black Friday deal for extending account? If not how can I continue using 1password? I dont want to just get expired and everything will be deleted. Will my account auto extend? Thank you🙏

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Hello @amikure! 👋

Since I don't have access to your account information here on the forums, I recommend sending an email to support+forum@1Password.com so that our support team can help you renew your account and see if there are any offers that you're eligible for. After emailing in, you'll receive a reply from BitBot, our friendly robot assistant with a Support ID that looks something like [#ABC-12345-678]. Post that here, and I'll be able to locate your message and make sure it's gotten to the right place. 🙂

-Dave

• amikure
    amikure
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you Dave🙂

• @amikure

I see that you've emailed in and are in conversation with one of my colleagues over email and I recommend continuing the discussion there. To prevent duplication of effort I'm closing this thread. 🙂

-Dave

ref: HZX-38567-599

This discussion has been closed.