FR: Let me be able to copy common information directly from the Home screen.

Options
rwatt
rwatt
Community Member

Would you please allow us to copy information from the Home screen on the iPadOS app? For example, under Favorites, I want to copy the password for the item. i tried pressing and holding to see if there were any actions, but there was not. I have to go into the item, then I have to press the password (or username or MFA token). Thanks.

Somewhat related, but make the indication that I successfully copied something more noticeable. Right now it's just a small black box near the bottom of the screen, almost always covered up by my hand. Maybe put the copy successful notice at the top or near the item I am copying.

1Password Version: 8.9.7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iPadOS 16.1
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @rwatt,

Thanks for your feedback here. To copy items directly from the home screen, I recommend using the "Pin to Home" option. You can set this up by holding a given field:

You'll then see these fields on your home screen and can tap them once to copy. You can also edit your home screen to determine where those fields will show: Customize your Home screen and items tab

Let me know how this goes! I'll also pass along your feedback about the copy confirmation message, thanks for surfacing that. 🙂

This discussion has been closed.