1Password Integration with Google Workspace

marcussantos
marcussantos
Community Member
edited November 2022 in SCIM Bridge

I have completed the setup for 1Password SCIM using a Docker deployment and I'm able to sync groups, add/delete users, etc...
However, it seems 1password scim has been some issues to daily sync data with Google Workspace. If I perform the sync manually using the Browser, it works fine for a day and it stop syncing automatically on the next day.

Logs Errors:
{"level":"error","version":"2.6.2","build":"206022","application":"op-scim","component":"SubscriptionRenewal","error":"retry: max execution times reached (3): Server: (failed to Unsubscribe), failed to StopWatchingReportsEvent: failed to Channels.Stop: googleapi: Error 404: Channel 'channel-ADD_GROUP_MEMBER-20221122-073043-876' not found for project '1084210505129', notFound","time":"2022-11-23T00:38:48Z","message":"failed to renew subscription"}
{"level":"error","version":"2.6.2","build":"206022","application":"op-scim","component":"SubscriptionRenewal","error":"retry: max execution times reached (3): Server: (failed to Subscribe), failed to WatchForReportsEvent: Server: (failed to reportsAPI.Activities.Watch), googleapi: Error 400: Invalid request: Event sync not found in manifest., invalid","time":"2022-11-23T01:46:52Z","message":"failed to renew subscription"}
{"level":"error","version":"2.6.2","build":"206022","application":"op-scim","component":"SubscriptionRenewal","error":"retry: max execution times reached (3): Server: (failed to Subscribe), failed to WatchForReportsEvent: Server: (failed to reportsAPI.Activities.Watch), googleapi: Error 400: Invalid request: Event sync not found in manifest., invalid","time":"2022-11-23T02:54:55Z","message":"failed to renew subscription"}
{"level":"error","version":"2.6.2","build":"206022","application":"op-scim","component":"SubscriptionRenewal","error":"retry: max execution times reached (3): Server: (failed to Subscribe), failed to WatchForReportsEvent: Server: (failed to reportsAPI.Activities.Watch), googleapi: Error 400: Invalid request: Event sync not found in manifest., invalid","time":"2022-11-23T05:11:01Z","message":"failed to renew subscription"}

Any idea what's going on? Thanks!

1Password Version: v2.6.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• marcussantos
    marcussantos
    Community Member

I have completed the setup for 1Password SCIM using a Docker deployment and I'm able to sync groups, add/delete users, etc...
    However, it seems 1password scim has been some issues to daily sync data with Google Workspace. If I perform the sync manually using the Browser, it works fine for a day and it stop syncing automatically on the next day.

Logs Errors:
    {"level":"error","version":"2.6.2","build":"206022","application":"op-scim","component":"SubscriptionRenewal","error":"retry: max execution times reached (3): Server: (failed to Unsubscribe), failed to StopWatchingReportsEvent: failed to Channels.Stop: googleapi: Error 404: Channel 'channel-ADD_GROUP_MEMBER-20221122-073043-876' not found for project '1084210505129', notFound","time":"2022-11-23T00:38:48Z","message":"failed to renew subscription"}
    {"level":"error","version":"2.6.2","build":"206022","application":"op-scim","component":"SubscriptionRenewal","error":"retry: max execution times reached (3): Server: (failed to Subscribe), failed to WatchForReportsEvent: Server: (failed to reportsAPI.Activities.Watch), googleapi: Error 400: Invalid request: Event sync not found in manifest., invalid","time":"2022-11-23T01:46:52Z","message":"failed to renew subscription"}
    {"level":"error","version":"2.6.2","build":"206022","application":"op-scim","component":"SubscriptionRenewal","error":"retry: max execution times reached (3): Server: (failed to Subscribe), failed to WatchForReportsEvent: Server: (failed to reportsAPI.Activities.Watch), googleapi: Error 400: Invalid request: Event sync not found in manifest., invalid","time":"2022-11-23T02:54:55Z","message":"failed to renew subscription"}
    {"level":"error","version":"2.6.2","build":"206022","application":"op-scim","component":"SubscriptionRenewal","error":"retry: max execution times reached (3): Server: (failed to Subscribe), failed to WatchForReportsEvent: Server: (failed to reportsAPI.Activities.Watch), googleapi: Error 400: Invalid request: Event sync not found in manifest., invalid","time":"2022-11-23T05:11:01Z","message":"failed to renew subscription"}

Any idea what's going on? Thanks!

1Password Version: v2.6.2
    Extension Version: Not Provided
    OS Version: Not Provided
    Browser:_ Not Provided

• Hey @marcussantos:

Thanks for reaching out about this! We'd likely need to take a closer look at your SCIM bridge in this case. I'd like you to download your SCIM bridge logs, and send them in an email to us at businesssupport@1password.com.

How to download 1Password SCIM Bridge logs

Jack

• marcussantos
    marcussantos
    Community Member

Hi @Jack.P_1P , I've just sent the logs. Thanks!

• You're very welcome!

Jack

This discussion has been closed.