Feedback - SSO Feature

3rgon
3rgon
Community Member

I have moved from Bitwarden to 1Password after the company I work for has offered 1Password. I am using both family plan as well as the corporate plan.

My company has enabled SSO for one password, however, throughout the day I get a sudden browser window opening asking me to authenticate via SSO, which I do, then when I go back to the 1Password app, it says Authentication failed, but the app is still open and working fine. Doesn't block me or anything. So either "Authentication Failed" is a dialogue bug or if it really did fail, then why is it still allowing me to see passwords and use 1Password to auto fill?

1Password Version: 8.9.8
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 22H2
Browser:_ Edge (chrome)
Referrer: forum-search:Feature Request

Comments

• TaylorD1P
    TaylorD1P
    1Password Alumni

Hi @3rgon

Thank you for contacting us. I am sorry to hear you ran into an issue with SSO. Would you be able to send an email to support@1password.com as we will likely need to request some diagnostic information from you.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

• 3rgon
    3rgon
    Community Member

Thank you so much for responding, will go ahead and contact support from my work email and take it from there. Happy Thanksgiving!

• TaylorD1P
    TaylorD1P
    1Password Alumni

Hi @3rgon

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well!

• jamoser
    jamoser
    Community Member

I have the same issue. So this is not normal? Was there a fix found?

• Hello @jamoser,

Thanks for your message and I'm sorry to hear you are having the same troubles. Would you mind following suit and sending an email message so the team can investigate further and request any diagnostic information needed? Please send an email email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com.

With your email please include:

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.