Family with 1Password 7 and existing Containers

Nicol3
Nicol3
Community Member

Hi, I have a family account with 1 Password.
I use 1 Password 7 on Mac and iOS and have saved my container in Dropbox. It all works great and I want it to stay that way because I prefer encrypted storage via my personal Dropbox.
Now my husband also has a personal container (also 1Password 7) in his Dropbox, still from an ancient purchase license that no longer works.
I have now sent him an invitation to the family-license, he has accepted and is confirmed.
How can he secure/keep his password container with about 170 entries when he logs in to the family? He's also keen to keep the Dropbox save with 1Password 7.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Nicol3
    Nicol3
    Community Member

iOS Version:
    iPhone 16.1.1
    iPad 15.6.1
    1Password Version 7.10.0 (iOS)
    OS Version 12.4
    1Password Version 7.9.7 (macOS)

• Hello @Nicol3! πŸ‘‹

For help with legacy sync and older standalone vaults, I recommend sending an email to support+forum@1Password.com so that our support team can help directly. After emailing in, you'll receive a reply from BitBot, our friendly robot assistant with a Support ID that looks something like [#ABC-12345-678]. Post that here, and I'll be able to locate your message and make sure it's gotten to the right place. πŸ™‚

-Dave

• Nicol3
    Nicol3
    Community Member

Hi Dave,
    the Support ID is:

JPC-93921-397

• Hi @Nicol3 I have located your support ticket and responding to it now. -- Catherine πŸ™‚

This discussion has been closed.