open the trash

Options
KazuT
KazuT
Community Member

Where do I find the trash in 1password 7? I deleted a login. Isn't there a Trash archive where I can find recently deleted logins?

1Password Version: 7.9.6
Extension Version: 2.4.3
OS Version: macOS 10.14.6
Browser:_ Chrome
Referrer: forum-search:open the trash

Comments

• Hello @KazuT! 👋

The Trash was renamed the Archive last year: Talking trash: Why we're introducing the Archive

If you're using a 1Password account then you can find your recently deleted items on 1Password.com. Follow these steps:

1. Log in to your 1Password account on 1Password.com (in the browser, not the app).
    2. Click on All Vaults.
    3. Scroll down and click View Recently Deleted.

I recommend that you update to 1Password 8, which is free is you do already have a 1Password account. Among the many new features, you can now view your recently deleted items right in the app from the sidebar:

You can find out how to upgrade here: Upgrade to 1Password 8 for Mac

I hope that helps! 🙂

-Dave

• KazuT
    KazuT
    Community Member
    Options

I don't see "Recently Deleted" under my Archive icon. How do I find "Recently Deleted"?

I can't upgrade to 1password 7 because I have an expensive software that isn't compatible with OS 10.15 or higher.

• @KazuT

Only 1Password 8 for Mac includes "Recently Deleted" right inside of the app. If you're using a previous version of the app then you'll need to use 1Password.com in the browser as explained in my previous post:

1. Log in to your 1Password account on 1Password.com (in the browser, not the app).
    2. Click on All Vaults.
    3. Scroll down and click View Recently Deleted.

-Dave

• KazuT
    KazuT
    Community Member
    Options

Awesome. Thank you!

• On behalf of Dave, you're very welcome @KazuT!

If you have any questions in the future, you know where to find us. 😊

This discussion has been closed.