To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

How do I change my credit card information for my 1Password Subscription?

Options
djcarr
djcarr
Community Member

I need to update the credit card info that is used for my 1Password Subscription. How do I do that? I can't seem to navigate to anything that would enable me to do this? Thank you!

1Password Version: 8.9.8
Extension Version: 2.4.1
OS Version: MacOS 11.7
Browser:_ Safari
Referrer: forum-search:How do I change my credit card information for my 1Password Subscription?

Comments

• djcarr
    djcarr
    Community Member
    Options

Never mind. I finally figured out how to do it going to the Website version of 1Password. This was very confusing and difficult to find. That's really all I needed; a link to the Website, and I could go from there without any further help. So I really didn't get any help here on this community site. :-(

• Hi @djcarr – I'm glad to hear you got it sorted out. Sorry that no-one here got to you in time. This article from the 1Password Support website might be helpful for you as reference in the future:

Manage your 1Password subscription

Let us know if you need any further help. Remember you can always email us directly at support@1password.com, especially for anything related to billing or your account. :)

— Grey

• djcarr
    djcarr
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you. I appreciate the follow-up!

• @djcarr – You're welcome! :)

This discussion has been closed.