How do I print a master list of passwords

Options
Pieface
Pieface
Community Member

In 1PW 7 I could print a Master List of my Vault to keep in my bank lockbox. How do I do that in 1Password 8?

1Password Version: 8.9.8
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Mac OS 13.0.1
Browser:_ Safari
Referrer: forum-search:how do I print a master list of my passwords to keep in my safe?

Comments

• Hello @Pieface! 👋

1Password 8 does not currently include the ability to print items. While I can't promise anything, we do have a feature request open to bring this feature to 1Password 8 and I've added your vote to the feature request.

In general, I don't recommend exporting or printing your passwords since that will remove them from the secure and encrypted environment of 1Password. Any exported or printed copy of your passwords will be in plain text and so will be readable by anyone who views it.

A better option is to download and save your Emergency Kit. You can print out the Emergency Kit and write down your account password. Then you can store the Emergency Kit in your bank lockbox. Using the Emergency Kit your family or lawyer will be able to access your 1Password account.

-Dave

ref: IDEA-I-1458

• cjc182
    cjc182
    Community Member
    Options

I'd like to second a request to add the ability to print to 1Password 8. PLEASE!

• @cjc182

I've forwarded your feedback to our product team. 🙂

-Dave

This discussion has been closed.