Disk space on Chrome?

Getting this error in our team account.

1Password Version: 8.9.5
Extension Version: 2.4.1
OS Version: windows 11
Browser:_ All

Comments

• Hi @poutokses:

Thanks for letting us know about this. This is something we're investigating, but generally shouldn't affect the behavior of 1Password in Chrome. Quitting and relaunching Chrome should sort things out for you if you are running into issues after this occurs. If you're seeing it happen frequently, let us know and we can take a closer look.

Jack

ref: dev/core/core#18325

• kaishum
    kaishum
    Community Member

Hi, I also get this error message a lot, very annoying :P
    even after a closing browser and reboot of the computer

• drewe20001
    drewe20001
    Community Member

I am also seeing this error a lot.
    Hopefully it's tied to the bug(s) causing 1Password to lock up Chrome, so that it's all fixed at once.

• Joy_1P
    Joy_1P
    1Password Alumni

Hey @kaishum, it's weird that closing the browser and rebooting the computer did not help. Could you send over a screenshot of the error message?

Additionally, I'd like you to send over the following so we can take a closer look at what may be going on:

Attach the logs and diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com.

With your email please include:

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks!

• Joy_1P
    Joy_1P
    1Password Alumni

Hey @drewe20001, does the issue still remain even if you fully quit your browser and relaunch it? Does the issue remain if you reboot your computer?

• drewe20001
    drewe20001
    Community Member

Yes. It was a constant issue. Nothing made it better, other than just giving up and downgrading to 1Password 7.

I don't have words for how much better that made my life. 1Password 8 was basically unusable, on any browser on any computer of mine.

• Joy_1P
    Joy_1P
    1Password Alumni

@drewe20001 I would have loved to help you troubleshoot 1Password 8 but I understand that the issues you encountered were frustrating. I'm glad that 1Password 7 is working well for you.

This discussion has been closed.