To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Family Membership V7 standalone data migration

neil_cook
neil_cook
Community Member

I cannot migrate my Wife’s 1Password7 stand alone vault to a new Family subscription to 1Password8 account. I have followed the instructions but I cannot see the Migrate button despite follow all the instructions.

I have been with Agile since 1Password3. I upgraded to V8 earlier in the year and last week moved to the family plan because of share vault feature. My wife is currently using password7 as a stand alone Vault syncd to Apple iCloud with credentials share across her iPad & iPhone.

I can’t find the migrate data button or the 1Password7 Licence for her stand alone vault.

Can someone help or provide further direction please?

Comments

• Hey @neil_cook

We will be happy to help you with this. If you have not already, to avoid sharing private information here, can you send us an email to support+forum@agilebits.com from your account's registered email address so we can continue the conversation there?

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• neil_cook
    neil_cook
    Community Member

Joshua-1p, thanks for reaching out. I've managed to install everything on all devices and set up those credentials to be shared and private. I'm not actually sure how I did it, I think I logged onto my wife's device as me and then logging in to the the 1PSWD8 cloud as myself, and then there was the option to import of her 1PSWD7 stand alone Vault, as me. I did this and then share back to her all the imported credential login that were hers. I dunno , I went round and round in circle, but bottom line is it sorted now so thank you for responding. All is working fine, and I'm glad to have moved to 1Password8, it much superior in many aspects, least of which is the ability to share credentials and have changes synchronised for log in that we both use. Massive improvement and good value for money upgrade. Would recommend.

• @neil_cook – Glad to hear everything's as it should be. Let us know if you need any help and we'll be here. :)

This discussion has been closed.