Request: Reminders for Gift Cards, Vouchers, Membership Cards

Options
Agates
Agates
Community Member

I would love to see a category for Gift Cards & Gift Vouchers that are attached to specific login items for easier access or reminders when you check out at a store where you have a gift card or voucher stored. This could also remind you when you have a rewards card attached to an order.

I know it's been mentioned but I just want to throw some support in for the request of custom category templates too!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Agates
    Agates
    Community Member
    Options

It would be really great if there was an option to let 1Password recommend specific cards with rewards programs benefits.
    I recognize it would be a tremendous amount of work to keep track of all the changing rewards conditions and categories for all the major banks, but if there was a way to quickly add custom connections between a saved card and a login item. I won't use the majority of member offers so choosing which ones to add myself would take a lot of work off of the 1Password team.

Here's how I think it would look:
    1. Add New Item
    2. Add Member Benefit

Then you fill out a little bit of info:

• Type: [Cash Back] or [Member Discount]
    • Value: [5% Cash Back] or [Members Save $10]
    • Expiration: [12/31/2022]
    • Expiration Action: [Move to Archive] or [Notify User to Update] - (User notification is useful for quarterly category discounts)
    • Link to Related Membership: [Existing Credit Card] or [Existing Membership ID] - (This feature already exists so this would just add a note to the link)
    • Link to Related Store/Service: [Existing Login Item] (Attach to your BestBuy login info, etc.)

Then when you are on the URL associated with the Store/Service you saved, your Card/Membership is recommended at checkout with a little star or indicator that you added a Member Benefit.

1Password Version: Not Provided
    Extension Version: Not Provided
    OS Version: Not Provided
    Browser:_ Not Provided

• HenryY
    HenryY
    Community Member
    Options

You can always link Related Items.

This discussion has been closed.