how to export/copy the wallet and notes items

i seem to have no problem exporting the password list. but the wallet items don't seem to export at all. they seem to end up corrupted in the password list (when i go to import into another computer).
is there a way, to only export the wallet and other items, without exporting the entire password list.

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I'm not sure how the Wallet items would "end up corrupted" in a CSV export since only Login items can be exported to delimited text (not your Wallet, Secure Note, or other item types). You can export [/font]all item[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] types to a 1Password Interchange Format (.1pif) file.[/font]

If you can give me some details about exactly what you are trying to do (i.e. why you want to export everything and import everything), I'd be happy to provide some more specific assistance. If you're trying to transfer your entire data set to another computer it is much easier and more secure to simply copy the entire 1Password.agilekeychain data folder.
This discussion has been closed.