Forum : wrong notification number

FredericC
FredericC
Community Member

Hi,

I have a problem with the 1PCommunity Forum.
Since weeks the Notification number displayed on top is always 1 more notification than in reallity.
For example it shows 4 notifications, but in reality there is only 3 new posts. Most of the time I don't care the exact number, but after reading all new posts it indicates 1 notification, it should be 0. And this is very annoying as I always think there is a new message but there isn't.
Is there a way to clean it ?

It display one post, bu I have read all my notification already.

My hypothesis :
I once started to write a replay to a post that was kept in draft mode a few weeks ago. The original message I was replying to was deleted by admin before I post my draft. This is since this moment the wrong notification number is diplayed!

Hope anybody can help.

Frederic

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Hello @FredericC! 👋

I'm sorry that you're seeing an incorrect number of notifications. If you login to the community forum using a Private/Incognito window do you see the same number of notifications?

-Dave

• FredericC
    FredericC
    Community Member

Hello,

Problem remains the same in private windows and different browsers.

• DenalB
    DenalB
    Community Member

Same here since month ...

I remember that there were answers written in some of the discussions I took part. But then the author of these answers was deleted or banned. Since then, there are notifications shown that I'm not able to clear, no matter what discussions I read.

Some days ago, there were 2 notifications left for me. Actually, it is only 1 notification. 🤔

• FredericC
    FredericC
    Community Member

Probably the same reason, I rememeber the draft I wrote answering someone who was using some bad language…

• FredericC
    FredericC
    Community Member

It just reseted to 0. I'm assuming it correct on the 1st of january or something like that :)

• DenalB
    DenalB
    Community Member

For me, the badge is also gone. 👍

• @FredericC and @DenalB

I'm happy that the issue resolved itself for both of you. 🙂

-Dave

This discussion has been closed.