To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Account frozen but subscription is paid

collins
collins
Community Member
edited December 2022 in Memberships

Hello my friends, I am having difficulties in recovering my subscription. I am a subscriber for apple subscription but my account is still frozen. Today it deducted from my credit card again but my account is still frozen.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Hello @collins! 👋

I'm sorry that you're having trouble with your subscription. Since I don't have access to your account information here on the public forums, I recommend sending an email to support+forum@1Password.com so that our support team can look into this. After emailing in, you'll receive a reply from BitBot, our friendly robot assistant with a Support ID that looks something like [#ABC-12345-678]. Post that here, and I'll be able to locate your message and make sure it's gotten to the right place. 🙂

-Dave

• collins
    collins
    Community Member

Hello @Dave_1P,
    this is id: [#FAS-57395-795]

• @collins

Thank you for the Support ID! I see that my colleague has just sent you a reply and I recommend continuing the conversation over email. To prevent duplication of effort I'm closing this thread. 🙂

-Dave

ref: FAS-57395-795

This discussion has been closed.