1password one time passwords in Barracuda VPN client autofill not working

Options
bibos
bibos
Community Member
edited December 2022 in Mac

Hi,
I am using 1Password for Mac 8.9.8 (80908009)

I have a company VPN that I need to log into with the Barracuda VPN client application.
The client first asks me for username and password, which is filled by 1Password.
Then I click login, and a one-time-password dialog pops up, but 1password will not fill it.

I can then open 1password, search for the login, copy the one time password and paste it into the field, that works. But takes a lot of time.

Originally I was using the Microsoft Authenticator for this, which would give me a popup on my phone that I had to accept after login with username/password, but I want to switch to 1password for ease of use. This is not easy at the moment, though :)

1Password Version: 8.9.8
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOS Ventura 13.0.1
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• bibos
    bibos
    Community Member
    Options

can't get this to work :(

• Hello @bibos! 👋

I'm sorry that you're unable to fill your one-time password into the Barracuda VPN app. I don't use this app so I can't reproduce the issue myself but I've filed a report with our development team so that they can investigate further and hopefully fix the issue with a future update to 1Password.

In the meantime, copying and pasting the one-time password from 1Password (as you're doing now) would be the best option.

Thank you for reporting the issue. 🙂

-Dave

ref: dev/core/core#19054

This discussion has been closed.