How can I transfer 1Password 7 stand alone vaults from Windows 10 to 1Password 7 on my Iphone x

DPenner
DPenner
Community Member
edited December 2022 in 1Password 7 for Windows

How can I transfer 1Password 7 stand alone vaults from Windows 10 laptop to 1Password 7 on my Iphone x

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:How can I transfer 1Password 7 stand alone vaults from Windows 10 laptop to 1Password 7 on my Iphone x

Comments

• Hello @DPenner,

Thanks for your question. Using a 1Password account and migrating your data is the best way to share your data across all devices your account is signed into.

If you'd like to learn more about 1Password accounts or to get further details about syncing your data to another device through a standalone vault, I'd like to ask you to send an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com, so our team can assist you further.

With your email please include:

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks!

• DPenner
    DPenner
    Community Member

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks!

HQJ-87597-672

• ag_mike_d
    edited December 2022

Hello @DPenner,

Sorry for the delay in response. I appreciate you sending the support ID along and can see that the conversation has continued the team via email, so I'll close this thread.

Thanks and have a great weekend!

ref: HQJ-87597-672

This discussion has been closed.