Tags on Home 🏠 page

senormanny
senormanny
Community Member

Hello Community,
Is there a way to add “Tags” to the home page? I have 1P 8 on my personal phone but I have not updated it on my work phone because of this one issue. The whole purpose of creating tags is to quickly navigate which is cumbersome in 1P 8 especially when I’m trying to log into a work account and can’t remember the label name.

Comments

• Hi @senormanny !

Thank you for your question. If you click on the "Items" tab in 1Password 8, are you able to see your tags? I've included a couple of screenshots below:

If you don't see your tags, you can click on "Customize" and check to make sure "tags" is selected.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience and let me know how it goes. 🙂

• senormanny
    senormanny
    Community Member

Thank you @KathleenY1P but there’s no way to add this to the 🏠 Screen currently right?

• @senormanny You're welcome!
    Currently there's no option in the "Home" tab in 1Password 8 for iOS. However, while I can't guarantee when and if there will be a solution, we currently have an open feature request for this. Therefore, I will go ahead and add your feedback to highlight further interest. 😊 Thanks again for the great suggestion and feel free to email us again if you have any questions or feedback about 1Password.

• senormanny
    senormanny
    Community Member

Thank you! You’re awesome

• @senormanny – On Kathleen's behalf, you're very welcome. If you ever need anything from us at 1Password Support, please do contact us. :)

This discussion has been closed.