How do I ascertain what 1Password version I have on iPhone iOS? Is there 1Password 8 for iPhone?

ciweaver
ciweaver
Community Member

I cannot fine out what version of 1Password I have on my iPhone? Is there a Version 8 for iPhone? Where do I find it on iPhone?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:How do I ascertain what 1Password version I have on iPhone iOS?

Comments

• Hi there @ciweaver

Yes, 1Password 8 for iPhone is available and has been since August 9th 2022. :)

Here's how you can find out what version you're running now:

1. Open and unlock 1Password.
    2. Look at the bottom navigation bar.

If you see ⭐️ 🗄️ 🏷️ ⚙️ (Favorites, Categories, Tags, Settings), you're using 1Password 7.

☞ 1Password 7 is also usually labelled as "1Password 7" (with the number) on your Home screen if it's been updated in the last few months.

If you see 🏠 📄 🔍 🏰 (Home, Items, Search, Watchtower), you're using 1Password 8.

1. To find the specific version number (if necessary), here's what to do:

1Password 7: Tap the Settings tab and scroll down. The version number is in the grey text near the bottom:

1Password 8: Tap the account and collection chooser (the icon in the top-left corner) and choose "Settings...". Tap About. The version number is shown in the white box:

I hope that helps. If you have any questions or you run into any problems, let me know and I'll be able to help. :)

— Grey

• ciweaver
    ciweaver
    Community Member

I could not figure out how to find the version of 1Password I have on my iPhone. I asked the "1Password Community" and got a prompt response from "Grey." Following their direction, I found the information I was seeking. Now I'm up-to-date with 1Password on my iPhone and MacBook. Thank You Very Much!

• @ciweaver

I'm happy that Grey was able to help. 🙂

-Dave

This discussion has been closed.