search field bug

Asj404
Asj404
Community Member

when searching i get a result but cannot click on the result to reveal details!!! so annoying

Comments

• yerke
    yerke
    Community Member

Same here. I have to click on another search item, and then go back. Only the the first search item becomes clickable.

• spyderdsn
    spyderdsn
    Community Member

The same here

• aorcsik
    aorcsik
    Community Member

+1 (only happens in the autocomplete list, if I tap show results, I can access items on that list)

• heidihelen
    heidihelen
    Community Member

Coming here to say I also experience this bug. The first search result is only sometimes tappable when I search for something in 1Password 8 on iOS.

• rafl
    rafl
    Community Member

+1

• TheMacMommy
    TheMacMommy
    Community Member

I am also experiencing this bug. It's incredibly frustrating when I'm trying to look up something fast in a doctor's office with limited bandwidth. It's the worst when I'm trying to demo 1Password to a client - very embarrassing when it won't let me tap on something I've searched for.

• bnpluss
    bnpluss
    Community Member

Same here. Has been happening for months now. So frustrating. Makes search completely useless!

• Hello everyone,

I'm sorry that you're running into an issue when searching for items using 1Password for iOS. I can confirm that we're aware of this issue and that our developers are investigating. I've added your notes to our internal tracking item for the issue so that our developers are aware. We plan to get this fixed in an upcoming update to 1Password for iOS.

-Dave

ref: dev/core/core#17557

This discussion has been closed.