Experience with billing

Options
bamboozled33
bamboozled33
Community Member
edited December 2022 in Lounge

Just wanted to share that today my family membership auto renewed, and I contacted billing to switch it to individual. I was instructed to do so in the settings which I did and afterwards I would be refunded. Instead, they proceeded to charge me twice for the individual account, and now I simply have 'credit' just sitting in my account rather than a refund which I was promised. After way too many back-and-forth with a customer service that would've been nice to just call I am still waiting. Seems likely I'll never renew which stinks because I've been a member since forever. Just another reason why this company as large as it is should just simply have a customer service line. Preaching to the choir.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Hello @bamboozled33! 👋

I'm really sorry to hear about the trouble that you ran into when renewing your account. Since I don't have access to your account information here on the public forums I recommend that you continue working with the team over email. I'm sure that they can set things in order. 🙂

I've located your ticket and asked my colleagues to followup with you. To prevent duplication of effort I'm closing this thread.

-Dave

ref: LNG-83818-294

This discussion has been closed.