I was using my iPad 1Password and a password wasn't there but it was on my Mac.

llamalover
llamalover
Community Member

I would like all items on one vault to be on my iPad and iPhone vaults. I thought "all vaults" would have everything but I couldn't access that from my iPad.

1Password Version: 8.0 on iPad
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:copying items from one vault to another

Comments

• llamalover
    llamalover
    Community Member

When I create a login on my Mac, I would like it to appear on my iPad and iPhone, too. Do I have to input logins individually into each vault?

• Hi @llamalover

If you're seeing "All Vaults" on your Mac, you're probably using 1Password 7, and you might be using a vault named "Primary", which won't sync to your 1Password account, so you won't see that on your iPad.

You can migrate what's in your Primary vault to your 1Password account by following this article:

Migrate your existing 1Password data from standalone vaults to a 1Password account

This would also happen automatically if you upgrade from 1Password 7 to 1Password 8: Upgrade to 1Password 8 for Mac.

Should you find you're still having trouble, send us an email to support+forum@1password.com containing a link to this thread and look for the reply from BitBot. It'll contain a conversation number, which looks like [#ABC-12345-123]. Post that number here and I can make sure your email lands in the right place.

I look forward to hearing how you get on. :)

— Grey

This discussion has been closed.