Higher contrast option in iOS

Options
jakejonez
jakejonez
Community Member

I would love to see a higher contrast option in iOS. I understand the need to refresh the visuals of the app for 1P8, but I find readability to be much worse than 1P7 due to the lack of contrast.

Comments

• Hi there @jakejonez

I'll be happy to pass this feedback on to our product and design team. To help with that, could you give me an example of where you find 1Password to be too low-contrast? I can then include that information to give some context. :)

— Grey

• jakejonez
    jakejonez
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @GreyM1P thank you for that! I’ve tried to highlight some examples in the attached image where I think overall readability is worse in 1P8. It reminds me of the transition to iOS 7 when everything became all white with text as buttons. I think the biggest thing that would help with readability would be some color other than all white or very light gray. It just makes it difficult to distinguish between items, as well as to quickly glance and know exactly where you are in the app.

• @jakejonez – This is great, thank you! I'll pass that all along to the product and design team and I'm sure the excellent detail you've included will be very insightful to them. Happy holidays from all of us! 🎄⛄️

ref: PB29549871

This discussion has been closed.