I have a mac with parallel virtual machine running windows but I cannot seem to get 1pw to install

sjperk
sjperk
Community Member
edited December 2022 in Windows

I cannot get 1pw to install on virtual machine. I have parallel for mac and running windows 11 on the VM but cannot get 1pw to install or autofill in windows. I can open my program but that is it. Any suggestions
Thank you Steve

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I have a mac with parallel virtual machine running windows but I cannot seem to get 1pw to install

Comments

• Hello @sjperk,

I'm sorry to hear of the troubles you've been encountering when trying to install 1Password 8 for Windows.

Once it's downloaded in the Windows 11 VM, are you receiving any particular messages related to the failed install? Additionally, can you try restarting Windows in Safe Mode with Networking Enabled and then try installing 1Password again to see if this helps?

Regarding autofilling, are you referring filling in your browser and can you confirm that you've installed 1Password in the browser?

If these suggestions haven't helped, please provide some additional details and we'd be happy to assist you further. Thanks!

• sjperk
    sjperk
    Community Member

Thank you for your time and I finally got it to work. Merry Christmas

• Hello again @sjperk - thanks for letting us know things are working for you now.

On behalf of 1Password, happy holidays to you and your family!

This discussion has been closed.