Sort Order will not save

tclauset
tclauset
Community Member

Windows 1Password (Windows 8.9.10) will not save a new sort order. Program always defaults to "Date Created" when program is started up for a new web session. Once the program is up and running I always have to change the sort order to "Title." Program NEVER saves this sort order and the next time I open the program, I still have to change the sort order to "Title." This is aggravating. I found a thread expressing the same problem fully 1 year ago (fall of 2021) and developers STILL haven't fixed the problem. Sigh..........

1Password Version: 8.9.10
Extension Version: 2.5.1
OS Version: Windows
Browser:_ Firefox
Referrer: forum-search:Windows 1Password will not save sort order. Always defaults to Date Created

Comments

• Ekalb
    Ekalb
    Community Member
    edited December 2022

Hello,
    I just did sortings in the application with each time stopping the application and opening it again.
    The sorting is kept each time.

• Hello @tclauset,

Thanks for your message. I'm sorry to hear that 1Password is not remembering the last selected sort order. Like @Ekalb, I'm also not seeing any issues, but we'd like to investigate further.

Can you try restarting Windows in Safe Mode with Networking Enabled and then try using 1Password again to see if this helps with this behaviour? If it helps, I'm wondering if something on your device such as anti-malware or anti-virus software is locking down the %localappdata%\1Password folder preventing this changed sort order.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

This discussion has been closed.