A couple of random questions

ratmice
ratmice
Community Member
edited December 2022 in Families

2 questions:

1. Is it possible to have private vaults within a family account, for each family member, as well as the shared account. Or, does the organizer always have access to all vaults? *****I think I now realize that every family member has their own private vault, is that true? I have never asked my spouse if they have their own personal vault. lol

2. I already have a membership and, while trying to upgrade to v8 today, I was asked if I wanted to add stand alone accounts to the membership. I thought that I had migrated all the stand alone accounts when I went to v7 with a membership. Will saying yes to this question just add a bunch of duplicates to my vaults, or potentially old versions of the credentials? It's possible there are left over stand alone vaults from previous versions.

1Password Version: 7.9.8
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 12.6.2
Browser:_ safari

Comments

• ratmice
    ratmice
    Community Member

Never mind, It got sorted out, although the upgrade process was not straightforward in any way.

• Hi @ratmice

Glad to hear you're up and running now. If you need any help, please do let us know and we'll be here to help. :)

— Grey

This discussion has been closed.