How to find and disable all shared password in Family Plan?

Options
gasses_bird
gasses_bird
Community Member

I am in the Family plan and I occasionally share my passwords with family and friends. Over time I forgot the password I shared before.

How can I find all passwords has been shared before so I can stop sharing and reset the password?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @gasses_bird

All sharing links expire after a default of 7 days, and up to a maximum of 30 days. With that in mind, if you haven't shared anything in the last month, all of your previous sharing links will now have expired. If you didn't change the default settings when sharing, anything shared more than a week ago has already expired too.

For any items you've shared within that time, click the account/vault header at the top of the item, then "View history", like this:

In the pop-up that appears, you can copy the link again, or revoke access:

Give that a try and let me know how you get on. I'll be here if you need further help. :)

— Grey

• gasses_bird
    gasses_bird
    Community Member
    Options

But I forgot what I had shared and want to change the passwords I had shared before. Is there a way I can do it?

• @gasses_bird

Right now, item sharing history is per-item, but we're looking into adding a sharing overview in the future, showing you all items you've shared. I'll pass on your feedback that you'd like to see this too.

ref: IDEA-I-29

This discussion has been closed.