Feature Request: Consistent Implementation of Attachments across 1P Access Methods

wesno
wesno
Community Member

I'm new to 1Password. Perhaps this has been commented on/suggested.
I want to add files to a variety of items (Secure Notes, Logins, etc.) I can do that via the Windows app and via the browser extension. Once attached, I can view and download them okay as well using the Windows app or via the browser extension.

However, if I use my browser to simply navigate to my.1password.com, for any document type other than Documents I cannot add files/attachments nor can I see anything about the files that I've attached; I only see (in red) the phrase "This item has an unsupported field".

When using the native OS app, the browser extensions or just a browser to view/update my vault, I should be able to see/edit the same object types on each Item.

Note: I see this behavior regardless of which browser I'm using.

1Password Version: 8.9.10
Extension Version: 2.5.1
OS Version: Windows
Browser:_ Edge

Comments

• Hey @wesno

1Password.com doesn't yet support attachments, so you're right, you'll see the "unsupported" text in its place. We're working on bringing 1Password.com up to the same level as the 1Password apps and browser extensions, and this is on the roadmap for that process. Please let me know if you have any questions, or would like any further help. :)

— Grey

This discussion has been closed.