Tags missing from 1P (V7.9.8) mini menu

ThomasP
ThomasP
Community Member

Just noticed that my Tags are missing from 1P (V7.9.8) mini menu on a MBP running macOS (12.6.2). Just went missing this week, were there last weekend when using 1P. Feature change or problem?

1Password Version: 7.9.8
Extension Version: 7.9.8
OS Version: macOS 12.6.2
Browser:_ SAFARI
Referrer: forum-search:Tags missing from 1P (V7.9.8) mini menu on my MacBook Pro running macOS (12.6.2).

Comments

• Hi @ThomasP,

Sorry to hear you're experiencing this, I suspect it's related to a known bug. Could I clarify whether tags are missing in the main app and browser extensions as well? Do you see a difference between viewing and editing items?

Any other patterns you've noticed that might help us better understand the behaviour are appreciated. 🙂

ref: dev/apple/issues#5714

• ThomasP
    ThomasP
    Community Member

Hi andrew.l_1P,
    Tags are visible and operational in the main app. The only behavior I’ve seen is that Tags disappeared from the mini a few weeks ago. Mini dropdown only shows all items, favorites and list of categories now—tags used to be at the top after favorites. Can view/edit tags normally in main app, can’t do anything in the mini related to tags. Hope this helps.

• Thanks, @ThomasP, that is indeed helpful! Seems you're experiencing something a bit different than what some others have reported, but we'll keep investigating.

Apologies for any inconvenience this causes you, I'll do my best to share an update once we know more. 🙂

This discussion has been closed.