To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

How to use credit?

PLISSKEN
PLISSKEN
Community Member

So I was going to leave 1password but I got a $10 off 1Password email "Claim $10.00 off 1Password" in order to stay.

I then clicked the claim button but when I go and subscribe it only says "Balance $10.00" but it is not reflected in the billing price?

How do I use the $10 credit?

Thanks!

1Password Version: 8
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Win 11
Browser:_ Edge

Comments

• @PLISSKEN

We're unable to discuss account details in the forum for your privacy. However, you're always welcome to reach out to our billing team. Please use support+billing@1password.com to do so and one of my colleagues will be able to assist you.

• PLISSKEN
    PLISSKEN
    Community Member

Gotcha, sent you guys an email instead.

//Carl

• ag_tommy
    edited December 2022

Thanks @PLISSKEN

I have to ask, is the community name from "Escape from New York" and Snake Plissken? I totally loved that as a young man. I just might be giving away my age here. lol. At any rate we're glad you've reached out to us via email. I hope 2023 is a happy year for you.

• PLISSKEN
    PLISSKEN
    Community Member

@ag_tommy

It sure is, one of John Carpenter's best imo. I'm 46 myself so we might be of the same generation ;) I remember watching it with my older brother even though I was too young, scared me shitless :D Great cast too.

Btw, I just love how quick one can get an official answer on 1pw forums, kudos!

• Sweet. I officially entered the big 50 range a few years back. Haha. Incidentally, I found it in the Apple movies section last night for $4.99 I couldn't pass us the nostalgia. It was promptly added to my collection. Maybe this weekend I'll get time to view it again.

Cheers!

• DenalB
    DenalB
    Community Member

OMG, I loved that movie ... In Germany, it's called "Die Klapperschlange". And while reading here, I recognized that this movie is not in my movie collection, yet. What a pity. 🤔

• PLISSKEN
    PLISSKEN
    Community Member

@DenalB make sure you get one with the extras included, the deleted opening scene in particular!

Would be great to watch it with German voices ;) Watched Deep Space Nine in German when I lived in Berlin some years ago...

• DenalB
    DenalB
    Community Member

Thanks for the hint, @PLISSKEN ! I'll think of it when buying the movie. 👍

• Mycenius
    Mycenius
    Community Member

Absolutely - Fantastic Movie! One of several John Carpenter classics.

This discussion has been closed.