Best practice question - new account set up with shared master?

Options
reso40
reso40
Community Member

Hello. I'm looking for a best practice in setting up a new account as we trial 1password business. We're starting with just one team to test and thinking of using a master account (manager@ companyname.com) to manage all users and content within. Is that beneficial or should I just be using my own email account and be the owner. I see using a master support@ account being a protection against future whatifs scenarios where someone else must take control of the account. I imagine I can just add other people to have similar rights either way but wanted to reach out to this community to see what is best.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Hey @reso40,

Thanks for asking about starting a new 1Password account. I've asked an account manager to reach out to you to discuss your use case and help you determine the best way to proceed. If you don't hear from them, send an email to business@1password.com, or post here again and let me know.

if you haven't yet, check out our article "Implement a recovery plan for your team," which can help you plan for and avoid problems when account ownership needs to be handed off to someone else, or the account owners account becomes inaccessible.

Cheers,

This discussion has been closed.