1password 4 is on sale on the US store, but not on the Japanese store

hagane
hagane
Community Member
Hello 1password 4 is on sale on the US store, but not on the Japanese store where it is sold for ¥1600 roughly equivalent to $18.18.
Are you offering the sale on all stores or just the US one?

Thank you

Comments

• hagane
    hagane
    Community Member
    Hello 1password 4 is on sale on the US store, but not on the Japanese store where it is sold for ¥1600 roughly equivalent to $18.18.
    Are you offering the sale on all stores or just the US one?

Thank you
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    The sale has been and should be global, but it is subject to termination without notice. I'll double-check to see what might be happening in the Japanese App Store.
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    I just double-checked. It should still be on sale. There was a brief period where the price was accidentally changed and it looks like you happened to snap a screenshot during that time. Can you confirm for me that the price is showing the sale now?

Thanks!
  • hagane
    hagane
    Community Member
    I can confirm it is now available for ¥700 on the Japanese store.
    I just bought it.

Should I be making a copy of the 1Password 3 for iOS in order to use it on iOS 5 and below?

Thank you
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    You can install 1Password 3 from the "Purchases" list in the App Store. Here are the specific details:

http://learn.agilebits.com/1Password4/iOS/ios-faqs.html#i-cant-find-1password-3-for-my-older-ios-devices-how-do-i-download-it
This discussion has been closed.