Hi, when I use the Safari extension, it doesn't see all the accounts that I see in the app itself.

gerases
gerases
Community Member
edited December 2022 in iOS

It seems the Safari 1password extension doesn't find all the accounts that are findable in the app itself (same iphone or mac desktop). The accounts belong to the same Vault. The search in the extension finds only one of the accounts. I've tried searching by either the site or the username.

The other question I have is: does the extension look in all vaults? I can't see a vault switcher anywhere there.

1Password Version: 8.9.7
Extension Version: can't find it
OS Version: 16.1.1
Browser:_ Safari
Referrer: forum-search:extension search all vaults

Comments

• Hello @gerases! 👋

When you say that 1Password for Safari can't find an account do you mean that it can't find a Login Item that you have saved in 1Password? Or do you mean that you have two 1Password accounts and you don't see your Login Items from one of the accounts when searching in 1Password for Safari?

So that I can better understand the situation can you tell me the following:

1. Do you see the items that don't show up in 1Password for Safari when you log in to your 1Password account on 1Password.com (in the browser, not the app)?
    2. Do you see a standalone "Primary" vault in the main 1Password app on either your iPhone or Mac?

-Dave

This discussion has been closed.