A Few Requests: A List Of Recent Searches, & The Option To Go Back To Search By Tapping On Search...

Options
nimvio
nimvio
Community Member
edited December 2022 in iOS

Hello,

I'd be interested in seeing a list of recent searches (via the search screen), such as underneath the search box, either before typing or during typing. (E.g., similar to how Google.com shows your recent searches when you click on the search field). I've included a screenshot as an example. Photo: https://imgur.com/a/uTYgsZR

Also, I keep tapping on the Search button, thinking it will take me back to the main search screen, and it'd be nice if it worked that way. E.g., if you're viewing an item from Search, be able to tap on the bottom Search icon & be taken back to the default search screen.

Additional notes:

• If I'm viewing an item I've searched for, and I tap on the bottom "Search" button, the screen just goes blank.
  • And finally, the swipe-down-to-dismiss-keyboard gesture doesn't work if I swipe anywhere below the default Search graphic & text (where it says "Search for an item, category... etc.).

Thank you,
A 1Password Fan!

1Password Version: 8.9.9; 80909016 (TestFlight)
Extension Version: N/A
OS Version: iOS 16.2 (latest public release)
Browser:_ N/A

Comments

• appelmoes
    appelmoes
    Community Member
    Options

Having the same issues!
    Please fix the ‘Search’ button issue that brings you to a blank page.
    Pretty annoying bug if you ask me :)

• nimvio
    nimvio
    Community Member
    Options

Agreed, @appelmoes. I still keep thinking tapping the Search icon will take me back to the search screen.

• joshray
    joshray
    Community Member
    Options

Came here to say this. This bug is not present in the Android version.

• SlopeGuy
    SlopeGuy
    Community Member
    Options

I noticed that when I search for text using the 1password app on my iPhone, it searches the Notes associated with my entires; that’s good. But when I search using the 1password app on my Mac, it does not. Although it does present me with the option of clicking which will then search the notes. It would be nice if this was consistent across all devices and/or was a selectable option in Settings.

This discussion has been closed.