iPhone safari extension copy function

Options
Gaza66
Gaza66
Community Member
edited January 2023 in iOS

Recently converted from Lastpass and struggling a little with the safari extension on my iPhone.

If I use the safari extension (on iPhone) to generate a password the copy function results in a “unable to copy generated password “ message. The auto fill button on the same password generator page also appears to be none functional for me

I can however do a standard copy and paste of the generated password from the password field.

Has anyone else come across this behaviour, I’ve managed to achieve what I needed to do but not sure if this is an extension bug or just a problem for me/my iPhone.

Comments

• Gaza66
    Gaza66
    Community Member
    edited January 2023
    Options

Just found another post regarding the same issue so it looks like it may be know issue that is under investigation, and relates only to ios safari extension. Hopefully a update comming soon.

Is there a list of know bugs/issues uder investigation anywhere that we can refer too?

• Hello @Gaza66! 👋

Welcome to 1Password! I'm sorry that you've run into an issue where you're unable to copy and paste from 1Password for Safari. This does indeed sound like a known issue that our developers are currently investigating. I see that you've also sent in an email with the same questions and I recommend continuing the conversation there. To prevent duplication of effort I'm closing this thread.

-Dave

ref: BIK-23699-973
    ref: dev/core/core#9820

This discussion has been closed.