multi select on chromebook

Options
JimMxxx
JimMxxx
Community Member

I'm setting up a family account, and importing passwords from LastPass. On one of the family members, something went awry with the import and I want to delete all the passwords in 1Password for that family member. This member uses a Chromebook, and I've downloaded the app from Google Playstore, signed in and all is fine there. But the multi select feature where I can basically select all the passwords in the account at once and then delete them does not seem to function. Does anyone know the keyboard combination for multi selecting rows in 1Password from a Chromebook. I fear that they may not support that capability on this platform, and I may be forced to delete this user from the family and start over again.

1Password Version: 8
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Chromebook
Browser:_ Chrome
Referrer: forum-search:multi select on chromebook

Comments

• Hi @JimMxxx, thanks for writing in. I'm sorry there was an issue importing items with your family member.

Using 1Password for Android on a Chromebook you won't be able to select all with a command like Ctrl + A. While I can definitely understand it may be time consuming, you can select each item manually then delete them as a group.

The quickest way I found to do this was to long-click the first item in the All Items list (you should see a column of check boxes appear with the first one checked) then tap the down arrow (↓) on the keyboard and Enter. This should check the next item and you can repeat for the rest of the list. Once all the necessary items are selected you can click ⋮ > Delete.

Let me know if you have any questions or if there's anything I can help with!

This discussion has been closed.