THERE IS NO SIDEBAR WITH INVITE ON THE APP NOR IN THE BROWSER!

Options
garywan1
garywan1
Community Member

I already asked about this. I got a bot reply. I want to upgrade my 1P8 individual to family. The bot reply instructs me to click on invite in the sidebar.

THERE IS NO SIDEBAR WITH " INVITE" IN THE APP NOR IN THE BROWSER!

1Password Version: 8.9.10
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Safari
Referrer: forum-search:ivitation in the sidebar

Comments

• Hi there @garywan1

If you're not seeing the Invite button in the sidebar of 1Password.com, that would usually suggest that you're using an Apple or Google Play subscription to pay for your 1Password membership.

If you started your subscription with an in-app purchase, you won’t be able to change your account type yourself. Contact 1Password Support.

— from the the 1Password Support website article, Change your 1Password account type.

If that's the case, please send us an email, because there are some other things we need to help you with so that you can upgrade. Drop us a message to support+forum@1password.com. You'll get an auto-reply from BitBot containing a conversation number, which looks like [#ABC-12345-123] – post that number here and I'll make sure your question goes to the right team to help. :)

— Grey

• JuliaHalYo
    JuliaHalYo
    Community Member
    Options

I am having the same issue and have emailed support+forum@1password.com

• @JuliaHalYo – Thanks! I can see we've received your email. One of the team will reply to you as soon as they can. :)

• Eddie_Go
    Eddie_Go
    Community Member
    Options

So how long does it take to adjust a users account to a family plan? I’ve emailed support but have heard nothing back from them.

• @Eddie_Go

It looks like one of my colleagues replied to you about 2 hours ago and I do see your new email. We'll send out a new reply as soon as possible, thank you for your patience. 🙂

-Dave

ref: FKZ-96963-915

This discussion has been closed.