Why is 1password standard deteriorating?

Options
aateeque
aateeque
Community Member

Since about the past month, 1password is getting buggier and buggier. What's going on? Seems like the standards falling...or is it just me?? I see issues in Chrome, "save in 1password" is not working...neither does it sync up when i manually store the password in the desktop app, password doesn't appear in the browser

1Password Version: 1Password for Windows 8.9.10 (80910043)
Extension Version: 2.5.1
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Ekalb
    Ekalb
    Community Member
    edited January 2023
    Options

Hello,
    In the extension settings, check if "Integrate with 1Password app" is activated
    In the application settings > Browser, check if "Connect with 1Password in th brower" is activated.

• Hello @aateeque,

Did @Ekalb 's suggestion make a difference, or are you still experiencing issues?

Also thank you for assisting @Ekalb.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Jermaine

• aateeque
    aateeque
    Community Member
    Options

@Ekalb thanks - that was all already enabled

@jermaine.f_1p nope - not particularly. However, I uninstalled both the Browser & desktop apps, and things are mcuh better now! At least the features that were broken are now working.

To help triage this issue & hopefully fix it in the future, some context: my payment card had expired, and I missed updating it in 1password until it locked me out after several attempts at taking the payment. When I fixed the payment card and made the payment 1password seemed to look like it's back to normal. But I think this caused a bug somewhere locally (both browser & app).

I hope this helps your developers/testers find the issue & fix it. You guys really have a great app! Thanks

• Hi @aateeque,

Glad you have everything working now.

Thanks for that feedback, it's really appreciated.

I will make the developers aware of your findings while dealing with this issue, to help any other similar cases in future.

Have a great day.

Jermaine

This discussion has been closed.