To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Help needed with customer support

1PwdToRuleThemAll
1PwdToRuleThemAll
Community Member
edited January 2023 in Memberships

Hi, I have contacted support concerning an issue that I am having with my account. I don't want to get too much into detail here since this is a public space. Unfortunetly, I have found support to be slow in helping me. It's been over 3 days since I have reported my issue and it's been over 24 hours since my last reply to support.

I understand that support must be busy but is there a way for someone to have a look at my issue so that it can be resolved in a timely manner?

Thanks.

Comments

• Hi @1PwdToRuleThemAll

Welcome to the community. :)

I'm afraid you are correct that volumes are quite high right now; we're trying to get back to everyone as quickly as we can. Could you please share your support ID? It is the first part of the subject line in your email exchange with our team. It would look something like [ABC-123-4567]. I'll be happy to look and see if there is anything we can do to help move things along.

Thanks!

Ben

• 1PwdToRuleThemAll
    1PwdToRuleThemAll
    Community Member

Hi Ben! My support ID is [#WHU-33849-795]

• Thank you. I have prodded the appropriate folks. 😊

Ben

ref: WHU-33849-795

• 1PwdToRuleThemAll
    1PwdToRuleThemAll
    Community Member

Thanks for the help!

• Happy to do so. If we can be of further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.