To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

restore a deletred account

wedgesan
wedgesan
Community Member

I've been using a family account that I've been sharing with my then partner.

Since we have split up, I told her I wouldn't share the account anymore when the year subscription ended (which was going to be Feb 5), and we would have to change to individual separate accounts.

Today I have received an email from 1password informing me that my account has been deleted. She admits that it was her doing, but that she thought she was deleting her account, not mine.

I don't know nor care if it has been a honest mistake, but I need my account restored ASAP. Is there something that can be done about it?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:restore deleted account

Comments

• Hi @wedgesan

I'm sorry to hear about this. If you drop us an email at support+forum@1password.com, the team will be able to take a closer look into this for you.

With your email please include:

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks :)

• wedgesan
    wedgesan
    Community Member

Hi. I've just done that, advised by a person from your twitter account that i have reached via private message.

The support ID is #FEA-69354-295, but since the Twitter person has already chased it ,I think you may not want to chase it too.

• @wedgesan

Thanks for sharing the support ID with me. I can confirm that it's with the relevant team who can take a look into this with you, and I see my colleague has beat me to chasing this up for you 😅 You should receive a response as soon as possible from the team from the same email address, so make sure to keep an eye out for that.

This discussion has been closed.