To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Downgrade from Family to Single account (as of Jan 2023)

lisap17
lisap17
Community Member
edited January 2023 in Memberships

Hi! I've seen the instruction online that you need to go to your Settings and click “Use 1Password by myself”. The thing is - I don't have this option in my Settings. I've deleted a family member, so I'm now the only account in the Family, refreshed the page, signed out and back in again, and there's still nothing on the page to downgrade. The only options I have is to change my Family name and icon and permanently delete my Family account. I'm using the web app on the latest Chrome version. Please help

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Chrome

Comments

• Hello @lisap17! 👋

Since I don't have access to your account information here on the public forums, I recommend sending an email to support+forum@1Password.com so that our support team can take a look and advise further. After emailing in, you'll receive a reply from BitBot, our friendly robot assistant with a Support ID that looks something like [#ABC-12345-678]. Post that here, and I'll be able to locate your message and make sure it's gotten to the right place. 🙂

-Dave

• lisap17
    lisap17
    Community Member

Thanks @Dave_1P ! It's [#EZC-36634-961]

• @lisap17

Thanks for posting the Support ID! I see that you're already talking to one of my colleagues over email and I'll close this thread on the forums. 🙂

-Dave

ref: EZC-36634-961

This discussion has been closed.