can't create new section

When I create a "New Section" on the individual login pages, it looks I have accomplished this in the Edit Screen, but they don't show up after I close the Edit Screen. I have tried multiple login pages.

1Password Version: 7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 16.1.1
Browser:_ Safari
Referrer: forum-search:can't create new section

Comments

• Hello @mwfrantz,

Thanks for your message and I'm sorry to hear of the troubles you've been experiencing with seeing newly added sections to a login item.

With the launch of 1Password 8, 1Password 7 is no longer supported and will only receive important security updates. Although you can continue to use 1Password 7, it’s best to use the latest version of 1Password that includes all the latest features and security updates, so you should upgrade to 1Password 8 for Windows when you have the chance.

Do you continue to see these issues when using version 8? If so, could you let us know if you renamed the Section title or added a field to that section with a value included? This is expected behaviour until that field has a value attached. As pictured below, I added a new section, re-titled as Test Section and added a password field with a generated password: Customize your 1Password items

If there is anything else we can do to help, please let us know!

This discussion has been closed.