Inconsistent search via safari browser extension/macOS

Options
komocode
komocode
Community Member
edited December 2022 in 1Password in the Browser

I have an account with epidemic sound.

Autofill suggestions don't appear on their login page. So I would click on the extension and manually search "epidemic". No results appear.

However, when I launch the main app and search "Epidemic", the result appears.

FYI, I do have "all accounts" selected in browser selection so it should appear. And I did click "search everywhere". Still no results.

1Password Version: 8.9.1.1
Extension Version: 2.4.1
OS Version: 13.1
Browser:_ 16.2

Comments

• Hey @komocode,

I'm sorry for the trouble you are having. Can you let me know if it is just this particular item you are seeing this behaviour with?

If you right click the 1Password icon in your browser toolbar and choose Settings do you see all of your vaults enabled in the Accounts and Vaults section at the bottom of the page?

Finally, can you try creating a test item in your 1Password app and then see if you can see it within your browser extension?

Let us know how you get on!

• komocode
    komocode
    Community Member
    Options

It has happen before with other items.

Settings showing all vaults.

I've created a new item and I do see it in browser.

• paul.m_1p
    paul.m_1p
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey @komocode - Thanks for following up on this. 🙂

I'm glad to hear that creating a new item worked and you were able to see that in the browser. That indicates things are working as we'd hope, at least for that item. Are you still seeing issues with the 'Epidemicsound' item? Or did you re-create that item and now it is showing as expected?

If the issue persists with that item, or other items, we may need to investigate a little more closely. If that is the case, could you do the following?

Create some diagnostics reports, one from the 1Password app, and one from the browser extension:

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com.

With your email please include:

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here.

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.